Hiring: Senior Marketing Manager
Software Advisory Service are recruiting to fill a senior position in our marketing team.
Software Advisory Service is an award-winning Advisory Brand, helping to advise IT decision makers across 32 Territories to make better buying decisions.
Software Advisory Service are recruiting to fill a senior position in our marketing team. Reporting to the Group Head of Digital you’ll be a key member of the team driving strategy for the Software Advisory Service brand – operating in 32 territories globally.
As an experienced manager, working closely with all other business leaders, you will have the opportunity to influence the shape and growth of softwareadvisoryservice.com
Our business has ambitious plans for the present and the future, you’ll be surrounded by a team of driven talented marketing and digital experts all working towards the same goals.
This role will suit someone with a desire to excel and deliver a true impact on business performance. Undertaking both BAU marketing activity and assisting in project-based activities as the brand continues to scale and increase our offering to members and partners alike.
This is a key role requiring the highest level of communication skills, attention to detail and energy.
- At least five years' experience in marketing roles, ideally with a proven track record in B2B Multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Energy, pragmatism, intelligence and a passion for marketing and brand-building.
- Natural communication skills and a common-sense approach married with intelligence, expertise and initiative.
- The ability to influence and execute multiple marketing strategies through the team across varying activities
- A collaborative, supportive and constructive working style, which can connect at all levels within the business and externally.
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and board level decision-makers.
- A practical doer, a strategic thinker and strong communicator.
- A relevant degree or other higher-level qualification.
What you'll do
- Provide dedicated and focused leadership to the team.
- Execute the Growth Marketing Strategy to deliver commercial ambitions and focus for all company departments.
- Act as Brand Guardian to approve and ensure all campaigns and content inclusive of creative and copy are on brand and tone
- Plan, execute and lead key brand and communications initiatives.
- Provide leadership, direction and goal setting for the direct reports, with assistance and guidance from the Group Head of Digital, including holding performance reviews and overseeing their development in line with the individual plans that have been set.
- Maintain strong rapport with other departments including wider Marketing
- Produce monthly performance results slides for use in group level reporting decks to measure ROI and provide actionable insights.
- Consistently monitor competitor and industry activity
- Ensure all activity adheres to GDPR policies.
What you’ll get
- Competitive Salary
- Support and Guidance from the Senior Leadership Team & Group Head of Digital
- Direct reports with key skills and experience to support and enable your success in this role
- Existing marketing strategy to follow and execute
- Opportunity for professional development and career opportunities as the company grows
- Daily Gym Classes each lunch time
- Free Fruit
- Free Breakfast Club
- Free Teas & Coffees
- Company trips, incentives and other benefits to support health and wellbeing.